Sunday, July 10, 2011

Tips, Tricks, and Fun!

Alright most of the time DISecurity brings you the latest news in the IT industry, I will also be adding to the blog is something new; tips, tricks, and fun things to do and learn using the power of the internet and your own mind.
Most people know about Google but what they don't know is Google has more power than anyone really knows, I love Google myself but power can also be bad and good. But this article is not about anything bad for mopey like most news we hear this article and many other like this will be to help you out, maybe improve your own online security, learn something new, or even give you a new insight on what it like to be a little more than a novice using the internet.

So today were going to do something 'simple, easy, and fun to do' but before we start I just want to let everyone to know if you read my blog and you enjoy it send it to others to read. Knowledge is the true power!

  1. Alright so what I would like everyone to do is open up their web browser via: Internet explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Opera, or Chrome.
  2. Go to www.google.com
  3.  Type this in search: inurl:/ view index.shtml
Alright now you should see a bunch of different numbers, names, or other identifiers, what your about to view is a network of Security Cameras around the world, you can even take full control over them and change what everyone is looking at.

This is an old trick, but it's always fun to play security... But this should also give you an Idea of what anyone and everyone is really doing, I can monitor action of others and this is truly how easy it really is. So what would stop a person finding a good camera getting into them and stalking you? Maybe track your movements?
These are all things you should consider about everyday life, who is watching me? Am I really protected? do I have my privacy? the Answer is simple Everyone, No, and No.  But there are ways to get back what is now lost in the new area of SECURITY > FREEDOM! we have.

Next week: I will teach you how to get back as much privacy as you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment